Ecology and Environment, Inc. (E & E) is a recognized global leader in environmental management.
We have the depth of knowledge, breadth of experience, and multidisciplinary resources to provide clients with smart, innovative solutions to a full range of environmental problems.
Employing nearly 900 respected experts in 85 engineering and scientific disciplines, E & E has offices in nearly 40 locations around the globe. Since 1970, we have completed thousands of projects in 122 different countries, in nearly every ecosystem on the planet.
E&E’s services include the following:
· Energy project siting, public involvement and permitting
· NEPA Compliance and EA/EIS Preparation
· T/E species and habitat surveys
· Wetland Delineation and Permitting
· Cultural Resource Studies
· Storm Water Management
· Site Investigation and Remediation
· Water Resources Planning
· Sustainability Planning and Design